IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 Solution Design: 000-005 Exam
- 000-005 Questions & Answers
- Exam Code: 000-005
- Exam Name: IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 Solution Design
- Updated: February 20, 2012
- Q & A: 100 Q&As
1. Which statement defines a maximo asset in IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1(MAM)
A. A Maximo Asset is a record in MAM used to identify equipment.
B. A Maximo Asset is a record in MAM used to identify company assets.
C. A Maximo Asset is any entity described in MAM to capture events and costs
D. A Maximo Asset is any physical entity described in MAM to capture events and costs
2. Onet or more solutions for each functional gap now have been identified where the solution requires one to vary from using standard IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1.Which two factors are used to calculate the impact of each soulution for the project success?(Choose two)
D. Risk to business
E. difficulty to implement
3. What is the life cycle for a Migration Manager Package?
A. define,Create,Distribute,and Deploy.
B. create,Define,Distribute,and Deploy.
C. Create,Approve,Activate,and Distribute
D. Design,Approve,Populate,and Distribute.
4. At a high leve1,around which three data levels are IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 functionality and security built?(Choose three)
E. Work Order
5. if a customer has a requirements list,when is the best time to review this list with the customer and classify the requirements?
A. at the end of the design phase
B. as the first task of Design phase
C. during the process design workshops
D. at the beginning of the configuration phase
6. A customer wants to produce bar code labels for Assets containing specification data,Which type of requirement will this be considered as?
B. custom report
D. class file extension
7. The client requirements outline the need for advanced Asset lifecycle features to estimate compatible units or replacement assets,This requirement and other crew management related requirements are determined to exceed standard IBM Maximo Asset Management capabilities.Which industry solution or add-on provide this and other features?
A. Maximo Linear Assets
B. Maximo for Utilities
C. Maximo for Life Sciences
D. Maximo service Management
8. The client requirements outline the need for advanced tracking of process measurements such as temperature,pressure,and flow. These measurement and test equipment requirments are determined to exceed standard IBM Maximo Asset Management capabilities.Which industry solution or add-on will provide this and other features?
A. Maximo Calibration
B. Maximo for service Providers
C. Maximo linear assest
D. Maximo lnstruments and controls
9. Which two methods are available to migrate data from a legacy system to IBM maximo Asset management V7.1(MaM)(choose two)?
A. use a data mapping tool to link the legacy database to the MAM data warehouse and update the MAM data.
B. Extract data from the legacy system and create SQL.statements to insert the data directly into the MAM database.
C. connect the legacy database to the MAM database and synchronize the required data by using an external data mapping tool.
D. Extract data from the legacy system to comma-separated value files and use the data import option of the lntegration framework
E. restore the legacy database on the MAM database server,connect MAM to the legacy database.and reorganize the tables.view.and fields.
10. The customer’s legacy system has no functionality to create custom integrations. Which two options are available to migrate data from a legacy system to an IBM Maximo asset management V7.1(MAM) environment?(Choose two)
A. Export data from the legacy system and import data as a database dump.
B. Directly insert extracted data from the legacy system into the MAM database.by using SQL statements.
C. Extract data from the legacy system into flat files and use the Maximo Migration Manager to migrate the data into MAM.
D. use the data migratiion option in the maximo lntegration Adapter.after having extracted data from the legacy sysem into the comma-separated value(CSV)files.
E. Use the data import option in the lntegration Framework.after having extracted f
11. which external system can be interfaced to IBM Maximo Asset Managment V7.1 to improt meter readings?
B. Fixed Assets
C. General Ledger
D. Control System
12. Which data is commonly imported into the IBM maximo asset management V7.1 through an interface when integrated with an exatermal purchasing system ?
B. work orders
C. vendor data
D. meter readings
13. which three data elements are commonly interfaced to IBM maximo asset managment V7.1 from an exaternal purchasing system? (choose three)
B. vendor names
D. order quantities
E. person information
F. receipt quantities
14. which data type will be used in IBM maximo asset management V7.1 to accepet data from an external system which contains upper and lower case alphanumeric characters?
15. The client has outlined in the discovery phase of the project that they want to incorporate three divisions,and each has a diferent chart of accounts with the same GL account configuration.From this information,how many organizations should be created for the solution is required to be decided. How many organizations should be created?
16. As part of setting up IBM maximo asset management V7.1,organization(s) and site(s) are required to be created and an organization has to ben actived. What are the required steps to activate an organization?
A. Create a GL account,update organizations transfer asset account,and activate the orgainzaiton.
B. Define the GL account codes,update organizations transfer asset account,and activate the orgainzaiton.
C. Define the asset account codes,update organizations transfer asset account,and activate the orgainzaiton.
D. Create the asset account,update organizations transfer asset account,and activate the orgainzaiton.
17. A client needs any work order that is created to be categorized by using specific
codes:DF=defact(reactive),DB=breakdown(reactive),RT=routine(planned),SF=safety(planned).and CAPEX=capital expenditure (capital).This is to allow the to report the difference between proactive,recative,and capital works.Which organization option will be use to fefine these codes?
A. work type
C. work options
18. At which date level do contracts,Labor,and chart of Accounts reside?
19. At which data level do asset,locations,and purchase orders reside?
20. As part of the solution,multiple organizations and sites have to be created and roating assets will be moved between sites tha blong to differnet organizations.What must be done to meet this requirement?
A. create a common location.
B. create a global rotating suspense account
C. create an item set and assign it to all organizations.
D. create a company set and assign it to all organizations.
Lead2Pass IBM Maximo 000-005 exam questions which contain almost 100% correct answers are tested and approved by senior IBM lecturers and experts. They have been devoting themselves to providing candidates with the best study materials to make sure what they get are valuable. 000-005 practice tests are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy which can make you succeed in the exam.