Your company has five hardware builds for client computers. The hardware builds are configured as shown in the following table.
You plan to provide some users with Windows To Go disks that contain a corporate image of the 64- bit version of Windows 8 Enterprise and several line-of-business (LOB) applications. In the table below, identify whether the hardware build is compatible or incompatible with the Windows To Go disks. Make only one selection in each row. Each correct selection is worth one point.
* Windows To Go is a feature in Windows 8 Enterprise that allows Windows 8 Enterprise to boot and run from mass storage devices such as USB flash drives and external hard disk drives.
* 64-bit Windows 8 Enterprise cannot run on 32-bit processors
* Both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 work fine with Windows to Go.
* The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) (pronounced as an initialism U-E-F-I or like "unify" without the n) is a specification that defines a software interface between an operating system and platform firmware. UEFI is meant to replace the Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) firmware interface, present in all IBM PC-compatible personal computers. In practice, most UEFI images provide legacy support for BIOS services
* The Windows 8 Enterprise 2 GB RAM requirement is meet by the 64-bit profiles:
You have 10 client computers that run Windows 8 Pro. The Storage Spaces settings of the computers are configured as shown in the following exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
Your company has a main office and a branch office. You have client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise. You are evaluating whether to disable IPv6 on the client computers in the sales, marketing, research, and finance departments. Each user in the sales department has a laptop and frequently accesses the network by using DirectAccess. Each user in the marketing department has a desktop computer located in the branch office. All of the marketing department computers are configured to use BranchCache. Each user in the research department has a desktop computer located in the main office and uses IPSec to access research servers. Each user in the finance department has a laptop and frequently accesses the network by using an SSTP VPN connection.
In the table below, identify which departments require IPv6 and which departments do not require IPv6. Make only one selection in each row. Each correct selection is worth one point.
Your company has client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise and Windows RT. The company has a subscription to Windows Intune. You plan to deploy line-of-business (LOB) Windows Store apps to all of the computers by using Windows Intune. The LOB apps will be signed by using a certificate issued by a trusted certification authority (CA). You need to prepare all of the computers for the deployment of the LOB Windows Store apps. In the table below, identify on which operating system each task should be performed. Make only one selection in each row. Each correct selection is worth one point.
You have client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise. The network contains a network printer. Users connect to the printer by using a local TCP/IP port. A network administrator changes the IP address of the printer. You need to create a script to update the IP address used by the local TCP/IP port on the computers. Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
B. Add- PrinterD river
Installs a printer port on the specified computer.
Specifies the TCP/IP port number for the printer port added to the specified computer.
Updates the configuration of an existing printer.
Specifies the name of the port used or created for the printer.
Your network contains client computers that run Windows 8 Enterprise. The computers are members of an Active Directory domain. Your company purchases a subscription to Windows Intune. Synchronization between Active Directory and Windows Intune is not configured. You enroll all of the computers in Windows Intune. You plan to create groups that contain the computers by using dynamic membership. You need to identify which criteria you can use to populate the groups dynamically. Which three criteria should you identify? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose three.)
A. organizational unit (OU)
C. security group
D. device type
Windows Intune Dynamic membership query criteria include:
Organizational unit (OU)
* A group can have direct members (static membership), dynamic query-based members, or both. When you create a dynamic membership query, you define the criteria that determines the query that Windows Intune runs to retrieve the list of group members. The group is automatically updated with members that meet the criteria whenever changes occur. You can also create groups that have static membership lists. These are groups that you manually define by explicitly adding members.
* Windows Intune is a Microsoft cloud-based management solution. Intune is primarily aimed at small and medium enterprises and service providers who want to manage up to 500 Microsoft Windows computers. Distribution is through a subscription system in which a fixed monthly cost is incurred per PC. The minimum subscription duration is one year. Included in the package is the Windows operating system, currently Windows 8 Enterprise.
Your company has client computers that run Windows 8. All of the computers have the SkyDrive desktop application installed. Windows 7 File Recovery is configured to create a local backup of Microsoft Office 2013 documents. Only one backup is retained. A user deletes a Microsoft Word document from his computer. The document was located in a SkyDrive synchronized folder. You need to recover the document, including the previous versions of the document. What should you use?
A. the Recycle Bin on the desktop
B. the SkyDrive website
C. Windows 7 File Recovery
D. the SkyDrive desktop application
Your network contains a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization. You have an Exchange ActiveSync policy that has the following settings configured:
You need to identify which settings are applied to devices that run Windows RT. Which three settings should you identify? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
Windows 8\RT Supported Policy Parameters for EAS mailbox policies for Exchange Server 2013 are:
* Windows RT is a new Windows-based operating system that’s optimized for thin and light PCs that have extended battery life and are designed for life on the go. Windows RT only runs built-in apps or apps that you download from the Windows Store. Windows Update automatically keeps your PC up to date and Windows Defender provides up-to-date virus and malware protection.
You have a client computer that runs Windows 8 Pro. The computer contains a storage pool. You need to remove a disk named Disk 2 from the storage pool. What should you configure first? (To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.)
Your network contains an Active Directory domain. All client computers run Windows 8 Enterprise. Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection is deployed to all of the computers by using the default settings contained in the Default Antimalware Policy. The users in the research department report that a folder named C:\TestApp must not be scanned by the Endpoint Protection client. You need to configure the Endpoint Protection client not to scan the C:\TestApp folder for the computers in the research department only. What should you do first?
A. In the Endpoint Protection client, modify the Excluded files and locations setting for each research
B. Create a new antimalware policy and modify the Threat overrides settings.
C. Create a new antimalware policy and modify the Exclusion settings.
D. In the Default Antimalware Policy, modify the Exclusion settings.
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-688 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-688 practice tests.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.